Monday 5 February 2007

I`m doing very well!!


Yessin likes to take pictures of me....this paperbox is very nice to play with...


This is something they don`t like me to do...hhhmmmm i wonder why because i like to bite and to play with the carpet.


I like you to meet a new friend of mine. This is Teddy...he gave me very much comfort when i was a little homesick...now i like to bite in his nose. When i go to the parents of Joyce teddy goes with me so i`ll feel a little bit at home... Today was the first time my family went to work and to school so i had to go to my puppysitter (Joyce`s mother) I like her very much but i felt a little bit alone when Joyce and Yessin left me, so i cried just a little bit but not for long.


This is also a hobby of mine...and i do this a lot.....

1 comment:

Guus said...

Hoi Beardie Flow!

Heb je al sneeuw gezien? Zo ja dan hebben je baasjes vĂ¡st wel foto's van je gemaakt, ik ben benieuwd hoor! Je vond het vast heel vreemd. Hier in Groningen is er nog helemaal niets, maar wie weet vanavond..

Groetsels en een dikke hondeknuf
Ecco