Friday 2 February 2007

My first two days at my new home


Yesterday my family came to pick me up. A last photo with my new family and my mom by the frontdoor and then in the car to my new home. I didn`t like it a bit and i cried an awfull lot. I drewled very much and i didn`t like it a bit. We went immidiatly to Yessins school but i stayed in the car. When we got home we went for a little walk. I think i was a little bit sick from the driving in the car but i didn`t throw up. We went indide my new home and i began to snif and to surch for my brothers and sisters. I couldn`t find them so i panicked, i Cried and cried and cried so much that i got tyred and just wanted to sleep. But were do you go to sleep in a strange house? Joyce picked me up and lay me down in my bench. I did`nt want to sleep there so i cried again. Joyce came to lay beside me and then i fell a sleep. When i woke up i was`nt so sad anymore. We went for a walk in the dark two times and the parents of Joyce came to visit.
At night i slept very well, only one time i needed to go outside. Frank slept on the couch so i was`nt so alone. That was very nice.
This morning Joyce came to let me out of my bench, i was already awake. She took me outside. Then we went upstairs to wake up Yessin, lick, lick, waky,waky....I`ve got something to eat and some time lather we went for a walk. I saw many dogs on my morningwalk. On the picture you see Twinkle, he is already a new friend of my.
Joyce took Yessin to school and came back with a friend; Miriam....she liked me very much and played with me. Some time lather Joyce brushed me, cleaned my eyes and ears. I liked the brush very much, very nice to play with, yeah i atacked the brush.
In between all of these events i slept ofcourse, i do that very often.
I went to school to get Yessin but i had to go there by car and that`s something i don`t like anymore since yesterday...so what do you do when you`re somewhere you don`t like??? Yeah you cry and cry and cry....But fortunetly for me it was`nt such a long ride. Then waiting in front of the school, eveyone came to look at me. There was even a dog, it was a puppy male Sharpei. I still don`t know if i liked him???
When we went home by car i cried again.
Frank, Yeesin and i went to the library and to the marketplace and when we got home i fell immidiatly a sleep. I slept untill dinnertime.

No comments: