Sunday 21 January 2007

Flow`s first time out for a walk!



This collage is mostly about me......Today was my first time out for a little walk. Frank, Yessin and Joyce came to visit me. There was someting around my neck i dind`nt like very much, i scrached and scrached but it did`nt go of. Then we went outside, wow what a wonderfull world outside, i heard and saw so many things around me, so exciting. I saw and smelled trees, bushes, parked cars, grass, mud, strange dogs, fresh air, and so many things more. I was`nt scared, not even for a little bit, Joyce told me many, many, many, many times what a big girl i was and i even ran harder, what a joy. I look forward to next time we go out!
When we got home i toke a little rest on Franks lap. Lather i fell into a nice deep sleep...

No comments: