Thursday 18 January 2007

To the Vet



My first ride in a car, ooooohhhhh exciting....Wow what a ride and no one got sick...

On the picture you`ll see all of us in a box...sometimes there was a fight because everyone wanted to sit at the window.....
Then there is Vivian, Franky and Ingrid



Hey...hello we want out of here....Where are we here???? Hey, let me see, let me see......We want to walk and to play....please let us out of here!!!!!!!







Here i`m getting my injection and my second check-up at the vet...The vet looked in my ears and eyes, listened to my heartbeat, felt my behind, looked in my mouth to check my teeth and gave me an injection....No one cried at the vet we were all very tough....

From today on we`re going outside for a little walk, we`re going to the trainstation to look at the trains en get used to the noise they make, we`re going to see the busses and many more things...We`re going to meet the world outside from now on...



MMmmmm mjammie....food....afther this exciting trip we`re all very hungry...since today we all eat from our own bowl...These bowl moves with us to our new homes....



For now i just want to sleep, it`s been a very long day.....

This morning there was a lady who chipped us, i did`nt cry....my brothers were`nt so tough!!!!....

And my weight is now 2 kilo 4 ounces.....I`m a very big girl...

1 comment:

Guus said...

Hoi Flow!
Dat was natuurlijk echt spannend voor jullie om met zijn allen in de auto te gaan. Nou, mijn eerste keer vond ik ook niet super, maar nu vind ik het heerlijk. Ik slaap dan altijd heel snel en weet precies wanneer we weer thuis zijn.

Nog eventjes voor je, dan ga je bij je nieuwe familie wonen. Zij zullen er wel heel veel zin in hebben, mijn gezinnetje telde ook al de dagen af wanneer ik zou komen en s'morgens was Gerda al heeel vroeg wakker!

Nou, tot later en een dikke knuf van mij!
Ecco