Friday 12 January 2007

Visit on the 12th of januari 2007


Hello, today i celebrate my weekly birthday...Today i`m 5 weeks old....I`m pretty grown up now so from now on i tell my own story....




PPPSSTTT...Look at me, i like to kiss very much...on this picture i`m kissing Franky...she is a very special lady.....


Should i stay.....or should i go


BBBRRR it`s a little bit could outside


Hey little boy, i know you!!!! snif, snif....i know this smell!!!! You`re going to be my new family....


Today i tasted something i liked very much...i chewed on it, i sucked on it and i licked it...I think they called it ears....MMMMmmmm they tasted very well


I`m a little bit tyred so i surch for a place to sleep....Oh no there she is again with that stupid thing with flashlights, okay i`ll pose one more time and then i want to go to sleep...Please!!!!!


One little sheep went to sleep, two little sheep went to sleep, three little sheep....

No comments: